Using IPTVFlash to update IPTV Receivers
The core system files of your IPTV Receiver 250m set-top box can be updated using Encoded Media's IPTVFlash tool for Windows.
Installing and using the IPTVFlash application
To update a set-top box with the system firmware package you have been provided:
- Download or copy IPTVFlash.exe to a new folder along with the system firmware package.
- Start the IPTVFlash application and on the main screen, click the Add button to add a target set-top box.
- In the Target IP Address field at the top, enter the IP address of the set-top box you wish to update.
- Choose the system firmware package in the Package drop-down. If you wish to pre-configure a screen size, select it from the Resolution drop-down also.
- Click the OK button to submit your changes.
- Back on the main screen, highlight the box or boxes you wish to update and click Get Settings.
- Now click Start.