Installing the ION external USB video capture device
Video Publisher can be easily configured to connect with the external ION video capture device.
- If it's already connected, remove the ION device from the USB port on your PC or laptop.
- Download the ION drivers from the Encoded Media web site:
- Double click on the zip file you downloaded and then open the setup program contained within it. Follow the prompts to install the drivers and reboot when prompted.
- Reconnect the ION device, open Video Publisher and click the Setup button on the main screen toolbar. Put a tick in the Enable recording features checkbox at the top.
- From the Camera drop-down, choose USB 2861 Device. From the Sound drop-down, choose Line (ION Audio USB). Press OK to save these changes.
You should now see an image from the ION device on the Video Publisher main screen.