Joining two or more recordings in Video Publisher
You can very easily join two or more recordings you've made in Video Publisher. The steps to do this are outlined below.
- Start Video Publisher and open the Recordings screen by clicking the Recordings button on the main toolbar.
- Select the folder that contains the recordings you want to join. If the recordings are in different folders, copy or move them into the same folder before continuing. You can drag-copy recordings from one folder to another by holding down the CTRL key as you move the mouse.
- Highlight two or more recordings in the list:
- Right-click any of the highlighted recordings and choose Join from the pop-up menu that appears. The Join dialog will appear:
- On the next screen, click the Join button to begin the joining process. You are also able to move the videos up and down to affect their position within the merged recording by clicking the Move Up and Move Down buttons, as well as determining the title for the merged recording by highlighting the title video from the list and choosing Set Title.