Changing the displayed location
This article describes making changes to the location of your set top box devices.
- Encoded Media IPTV Manager Pro
The location of a set top box is a descriptive field which helps administrators identify individual devices. It is displayed within IPTV Manager and on various screens of the box in question (e.g. the Status screen, and the Connection screen). Although not a requirement, providing unique names for your boxes will make the management and troubleshooting of larger installs easier.
With the Set Top Boxes node selected in the left navigation pane:
- Highlight one or more target boxes individually, in a range, or by selection
- Right-click any of the highlighted entries
- Choose Tools from the pop-up menu, then Set Location
- Edit the Location field and press OK to save your changes or Cancel to discard them