Changing the server
The server determines which channels are available to you. To allow your set-top box to display streams from a TV Server or HD Encoder appliance, you must configure it with the IP or hostname of up to three Encoded Media appliances on your network.
- Encoded Media IPTV Manager Pro
Once duly configured, the box will contact the first responsive appliance and download the available channel bouquet from it.
- With the Set Top Boxes node selected in the left navigation pane:
- Highlight one or more target boxes individually, in a range, or by selection
- Right-click any of the highlighted entries
- Choose Tools from the pop-up menu, then Set Server
- Edit the three Server fields and press OK to save your changes, or Cancel to discard them. At least one server must be defined.